Code Of Conduct
Effective Date: 1 April 2023
- I will show respect towards my peers, mentors, and teachers.
- I understand any form of cyberbullying or harassment will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the platform without refund.
- I understand using inappropriate language or behaviour during live online classes and in mentor chats will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the platform without refund.
- I understand sharing my login details with others will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the platform without refund.
- I will behave in a manner that promotes a positive and inclusive learning environment for everyone.
- I will be courteous and polite while communicating with my mentors and teachers.
- I understand that use of discriminatory behaviour or language will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the platform without refund.
- I will report any incidents of misconduct or inappropriate behaviour immediately as per procedure outlined in Safeguarding Policy.
- I will take responsibility for my actions and accept the consequences of my behaviour.
- I will attend all live online classes and complete my homework on time.
- I will actively participate in class and ask questions if I have any doubts.
- I will make use of the platform's resources, including workbooks and homewors, to enhance my learning.
- I will make an effort to communicate regularly with my mentor and seek guidance whenever necessary (If I am on a Pro package).
- I will set personal learning goals and strive to achieve them.
- I will take ownership of my learning and be self-motivated.
- I will respectfully collaborate with my peers and participate in group activities and discussions.
- I will be open to learning from my mistakes and use them as opportunities for growth.
- I will maintain a positive attitude towards learning and remain curious and engaged.
- I will not engage in any activity that may dishonestly improve my results.
- I will self-mark my own work honestly, accurately and to my best ability in order to maximise my own improvement.
- My answers to quiz questions, memorisation exercises or exam practice sessions will be my own work entirely.
- I will not make my solutions to quiz questions, memorisation exercises or exam practice sessions available to anyone else.
- I will not share any of the MyEdSpace Course material, whether content or exercises, with anyone else.
- I will not engage in any activities that could compromise the safety and well-being of myself and others.
- I will notify MyEdSpace staff at email@example.com immediately if I come across any suspicious or inappropriate behaviour on the platform through the procedure outlined in Safeguarding Policy.
- I will ensure that my internet connection is secure and stable before joining live online classes.
- I am aware of the potential risks associated with online communication and will take necessary precautions.
- I will report any technical issues or concerns immediately to the platform's support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will respect the privacy and confidentiality of others and not share any sensitive information.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in your immediate removal from the platform. Your parents or your school (if your school purchased the service) will be notified.